What Are Your Milestones For YouTube?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
I'VE JUST HIT 4,000 SUBSCRIBERS! MY GOAL IS 10K! Whats your Milestones for YouTube?!
I honestly don't have milestones for a while. I'm just working my way up to September. When I get about 20-30 videos consistently on my videos without the help of freedom, I'll be happy :p

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
The first milestone I'll ever dedicate a video to is 10K, all else is too insignificant to really be proud of (in my view).

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
I'm very close to 100 atm, but I don't too much have a target. I'm happy with any milestone, I'm just trying to have fun with it and not focus too much on the amount of subs I have.

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Getting back on track is my main focus for the coming time.... I was on a roll and I want to be back there again!

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
Honestly I don't really care about milestones too much. I just care about having fun and interacting with my viewers more than anything. Heck when I hit 1000 back in October I just briefly mentioned it in a normally scheduled video and gave thanks to everyone for the support XD

The first milestone I'll ever dedicate a video to is 10K, all else is too insignificant to really be proud of (in my view).

I can understand avoiding that for low numbers like 10 and 100 but why not 1000? I'd say that's a pretty significant first real milestone. At least in my opinion anyway.