What are your hopes for your YouTube

G

Gods of Odds

What are your hopes for your YouTube channel and what do you hope you happen to it? Do you hope to one day be doing YouTube as a full time job or are you just doing for fun or any other reasons?

Reactions: ashir adeel

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Honestly I dont even know anymore...

Ive been doing this for so long now that its just something that I do....

Originally I started doing this mostly to challenge myself and see if I could do it...

I have a great job driving machinery, which is like playing games. But problem is jobs like mine are currently being automated and will no longer exist...

So I guess Im hoping to build a channel before they figure out how to build a computer to replace me...

Cause working with controllers and joysticks is what I do... its what Ive done since birth and I dont want to change... lol

G

Gods of Odds

Honestly I dont even know anymore...

Ive been doing this for so long now that its just something that I do....

Originally I started doing this mostly to challenge myself and see if I could do it...

I have a great job driving machinery, which is like playing games. But problem is jobs like mine are currently being automated and will no longer exist...

So I guess Im hoping to build a channel before they figure out how to build a computer to replace me...

Cause working with controllers and joysticks is what I do... its what Ive done since birth and I dont want to change... lol
I've been playing games quite literally since I was baby but of course it was rather simple games back then so I sort of see what you mean.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I've been playing games quite literally since I was baby but of course it was rather simple games back then so I sort of see what you mean.
I had a laundrymat by my house that had galaga and bubble bobble... at home I had the intellivision and vectrex game systems when I was really little...

Marc Towler

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
Well I am doing it to challenge myself. I do not feel that I am a very creative person, so doing the scripts, the artwork and the editing is a big challenge for me and one I am kinda enjoying right now. My overall aim would be just to keep getting better with it

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I see youtube as a hobby that i enjoy. For i am but someone who only does live streaming and lack the skills to make that booming content everyone wants to see due to multipile reasons (Work, Kids, you know the drill). I enjoy live streaming gameplay and interacting trough chat for the time being with my fans, yes eventually i want to use a mic when the time is right but i want to keep youtube as it is, nothing more then a hobby besides gaming. It would be amazing to see it grow, gain views and meet new people but it is not my intention to make my full-time job of this :)

NoobieM

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
To me being a Youtuber is more of a hobby but if i could make enough to make it a full time thing then i would 100%, as for my goals i think id like to hit 100,000 subs not soon but at anytime in the future. Looking at my channel rn i feel that 100,000 subs is a lot and that ill have to work hard for it, but hey! that's Youtube for ya.

Reactions: Varlais Alata

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
What are your hopes for your YouTube channel and what do you hope you happen to it? Do you hope to one day be doing YouTube as a full time job or are you just doing for fun or any other reasons?

I see YouTube as a hobby, I don't think I would like to become a full time job as I feel that would devalue what I enjoy about it. Ultimately I would like people to know about me and my channel and take an interest in the uploads but else is just a bonus

K Army Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
Caribbean
www.facebook.com
YouTube
well right now its just for fun because of college but at the same time I want to build a gaming community and maybe do YouTubing full time if people really enjoy our content

V

Varlais Alata

I hope to monetize my channel someday, and hopefully become profitable enough so I won't have to worry about making ends meet. I'm sure that'll be a few years from now, and that's ok. I make videos because I LOVE to, seriously. It's my favorite thing to do :3

CoZmic Hazard

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2016
Alabama, USA
YouTube
ItsHazardYT
I've been doing YouTube for quite a few months and it's been a lot of. I hope to gain more popularity in the future. I'm currently doing YouTube as a hobby to challenge myself to see what I can do. I hope to make YouTube a full-time or part-time job.