What are you listening to?

I usually listen to a lot of alternative rock, and independent music, but recently I've been listening to Sky Ferreira a lot and I think she's incredible. It's sort of like Alternative Pop? I don't know how to place it in a genre exactly. If I put it basically it's pop. Check her out:

Reactions: Kan

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
I'm a long time fan of Motley Crue. But lately I've been listening to a lot of Linkin Park, despite hating them til very recently... I think I'm turning a corner lol.

CamaroGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
New Mexico
YouTube
CamaroGaming
I listen to more electronica. these days I listen to owl city. I like softer music so it will be that or Coldplay or Death Cab for Cutie. I like variety but electronica and soft rock are my favorites!

Jeff

Respected User
Apr 25, 2014
CT
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I just found this guy on youtube and was completely inspired by him, and love this song he made about getting subscribers:

I also keep listening to my own game music obviously, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to post it here because that would probably be "spam."

D

Deleted member 2132

I recently got completely addicted to this song and then realized my favorite drummer did a cover, so now I am addicted to his version.