Tips & Tricks What are the best TAGS???

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey community

Could you tell me what are for you the best tags on youtube for Music/ Beats that I produce and publish because it makes some time that I publish beats and I get good opinions about them but my views don't grow and perhaps it is because of the tags I use..
If find something that i should change, be free to tell me it I would appreciate it

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey community

Could you tell me what are for you the best tags on youtube for Music/ Beats that I produce and publish because it makes some time that I publish beats and I get good opinions about them but my views don't grow and perhaps it is because of the tags I use..
If find something that i should change, be free to tell me it I would appreciate it
Consider checking out other channels like yours, and look at their tags. Don't steal them all, but take note of what they use. Big companies invest a lot into getting great search engine results!

Kark Youtuber

Rising User
Mar 23, 2016
Finland
YouTube
I see you are making some music . I don't know good tips for music but atleast this works for gaming: make video about anything like cats for example , then type cat on the Youtube mainpage's search and pick the 5 most top searched things there for example funny cat videos 2016 or something like that , just search the "keyword" of your video and pick the most searched things AKA the top suggestions of that search box. Hope this helped!

SyahirNfs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 16, 2014
YouTube
syahirnfs
Don't type unnessesary tags. The more that they are connected, the better. Sometimes, separate them by pieces.

And promote your videos :)

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
I agree with the responses so far, check other channels related to yours, keep your tags related to eachother or group them...
I personally use a [plugin for Chrome called tubebuddy, it helped me out quite a bit with tag selection

brasilhdt2

Rising User
Jan 7, 2016
voçe sugerem busca pelo navegador batimento cardíaco extensão ver este tutorial sobre como fazer o download