What are some words/phrases that are frequent throughout your videos?

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I have certain phrases or words that I tend to say for whenever I am scared, annoyed, or disappointed. Some examples are:
  • I do not like this, Sam-I-Am - Something I have been saying since October 2014, whenever something happens in a game that causes fear, usually after I hear a creepy noise. Every once in a while, I'll add "I do not like green eggs and ham" or something else with the same amount of syllables that rhymes with "ham".
  • Sam-I-Am - A name I call every monster in horror games. It started some time after the first phrase listed.
  • Die in a pit of death - I don't really have anything to say about this. I just say it to any enemy.
  • Monkeydoodle - Something I call any character I find particularly annoying.
  • You suck a lotta butts - Something I say to a difficult enemy. I usually like to lisp the word "butts".
  • Good gumballs - Synonymous with "Good heavens" and "Good God". I've been saying this since day 1.
  • Balls 'n @$$ - What I say when something doesn't go the way I want.
UPDATE: Please don't comment about your intros or outros. That's not the kind of phrase I'm referring to. I'm talking about something you say in certain situations. If you don't have certain things you say, there is really no need to comment.

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well typically its just my greeting, call to action and ending that are the same in my videos, other than that its non scripted commentary throughout :)

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Same as Zeke, my videos generally start the same and end the same, and generally some random yell for whenever something epic happens :p

Dust the Fox

Rising User
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
I don't have a lot phrases but the most frequent ones that I have been saying as of now are.

All that Jazz- I usually say this when I'm finishing up a sentence or when I am trying to finish a sentence.
Sit down- don't really say this one a lot but when ever I pull something epic in either a pvp match in dark souls or just a regular multiplayer match.
gotta risk it for the biscuit- don't really know why I say this one but I do.