What are some popular games right now?

illusima

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Illusimastudios
Hey guys
illusima here and I've been playing borderlands 2 for about a month now on my channel waiting for my new equipment to come in hopefully here in 2-3 weeks but i wanted an idea of what games are popular now and what will be popular in the future if you can think of any, i want to continue making videos on YouTube for as long as i can. before you go and comment well its your opinion on the game and when you like to do i will list some things i like to play as examples, I love to play survival games i love how you have to grind for materials and take loads of time to get one step further into the game and becoming the best at it, i do like fps games but i have been dying down on them recently, and i love doing playthroughs of games so if there are any single player games that are coming out that you think would be good be sure to leave it in the comments.

Thanks for reading and responding!

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
Hey guys
illusima here and I've been playing borderlands 2 for about a month now on my channel waiting for my new equipment to come in hopefully here in 2-3 weeks but i wanted an idea of what games are popular now and what will be popular in the future if you can think of any, i want to continue making videos on YouTube for as long as i can. before you go and comment well its your opinion on the game and when you like to do i will list some things i like to play as examples, I love to play survival games i love how you have to grind for materials and take loads of time to get one step further into the game and becoming the best at it, i do like fps games but i have been dying down on them recently, and i love doing playthroughs of games so if there are any single player games that are coming out that you think would be good be sure to leave it in the comments.

Thanks for reading and responding!
Popular games for yt at the moment moment, in my opinion, include; BO3, Dark Souls, GTA and Destiny. I'm surprised Doom hasn't been seen that much... Oh and Uncharted 4 has been massively popular! For me I think when the new Final Fantasy drops, that will be popular as well as Kingdom Hearts... If it ever arrives... Overwatch isn't doing too badly either :)

illusima

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Illusimastudios
Popular games for yt at the moment moment, in my opinion, include; BO3, Dark Souls, GTA and Destiny. I'm surprised Doom hasn't been seen that much... Oh and Uncharted 4 has been massively popular! For me I think when the new Final Fantasy drops, that will be popular as well as Kingdom Hearts... If it ever arrives... Overwatch isn't doing too badly either :)
Yea maybe i will get back into Destiny and GTA, i want to do races and streams of it, and Destiny i've played since the beta so i'm basically a vet on the game i have everything besides the recent gear that has come out and i'm not to high on the light levels anymore, maybe i could make a series out of that. and i'm going to be doing some call of duty commentary videos which i will probably be using black ops 3 for.

Thank for responding to the post my dude!

Sincerely, illusima

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Games like League of Legends, Dota and Overwatch will also remain popular. That market is very saturated though.
Also, you often notice the most played games because you will see videos of the appearing everywhere all of a sudden.

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
Youtubers life is a really big game right now as it hit youtube out of nowhere and lots of the big youtubers are making videos on it such as JSE, vikkstar, and more. I'm also going to be starting a series for that and i have videos setup so when im not going to be able to record next week i will have my series be uploading a video a day. You should go check it out and if you like it maybe considering subscribing.