What are some of your facepalm moments?

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
SFW, please!

Mine: I was driving on the highway one day, come across the toll, and I paid it in cash. I was in a hurry to meet up a friend for food and was running late. When I get to the restaurant, I realized that my $100 bill was gone. Panicked. I look through my purse and couldn't find it at all, but I remember seeing it not 30 minutes before. Didn't take me long before I realized I paid $100 for a $1.75 toll. Yaayy...

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
I usually have mine when playing a game with friends. I was playing a race on GTA and I was in front of the finish line in first place, but I decided to troll my friends by exploding them with Sticky Bombs when they get near. Eventually, they arrived to the area where I placed my sticky bombs andI detonated them at the right time. However, the lag decided to give me the "HECK NAH!" and didn't explode my friends and they finished the race before I did, making me come in second LAST! XD

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
In fifth grade our teacher had us play charades and I was supposed to be portraying Bart Simpson but misread it as Homer Simpson for some reason. I pretended to be Homer but our teacher was ending the game and then he tapped my shoulder at the end to let me know that it was Bart Simpson that I was supposed to portray. Felt like such a loser because all the other kids were screaming "Homer!" (facepalm)

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
This was actually just a few months ago. I was going to to a Dr appointment and had to drive a ways to get there. I had been up all night editing videos and I was tired. I got to the place and got on an elevator. And was trying to remember what floor to go to and for a split second I actually thought to myself. "Why is there a button for this floor. I'm already on this floor." Duh!

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Okay this is going to make me look really bad.

So one of my parties got really wild. My friend was vomiting red stuff up in my mum and dads shower. The police are at the door and everyone is freaking out. So I let them in and they are getting all the details and stuff. Out of no where my friend has stopped vomiting and decides to half walk, half fall down the stairs in front of the police. That's not the worst part though. As they were leaving my friend ross starts trying to get them to high five him for the "excellent work they are doing for the community." That was the moment I facepalmed.

Reactions: Danny and Enmoshin

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
In fifth grade our teacher had us play charades and I was supposed to be portraying Bart Simpson but misread it as Homer Simpson for some reason. I pretended to be Homer but our teacher was ending the game and then he tapped my shoulder at the end to let me know that it was Bart Simpson that I was supposed to portray. Felt like such a loser because all the other kids were screaming "Homer!" (facepalm)

I'm sure at the end of that you were probably screaming DOH!

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Oh.... I have had one not too long ago. I had exams 2 days in a row, the first one was 3 hours long and didn't finish until 9:30 pm and it was in the city so didn't get home until around 11pm. Anyway when I got home I checked what time my next exam was tomorrow it was 14:00, but I was like really tired and just saw it as 4pm.... Next day was just studying away and thought I'd better check my seat number. Then I saw it, 14:00 and it was already almost 1pm, it takes around an 1 hour 20 to get into the city. Ended up only being 15 minutes late and arrived just after reading time. So I was late to my embedded microcontroller exam (one of the hardest exams we have) because I couldn't tell the time (facepalm)

Reactions: Danny and Enmoshin

RenegadePlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
Bronx, New york
YouTube
Biggest moment for me was back in 12 grade before senior trip.a bunch of my friends got baby oil poured some on the stair case.then after lunch a lot of people came down including the principle they all fell like dominos in a line.so after all this happened just letting you know nobody was hurt.so after it all my friend goes and brags it was us since it was the talk of the school for sometime. so end of story we all had te principle gather us all up we all couldn't go to prom I could do nothing but face palm myself due to my friend lol Highschool good times good times.

Reactions: Enmoshin and Danny

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
SFW, please!

Mine: I was driving on the highway one day, come across the toll, and I paid it in cash. I was in a hurry to meet up a friend for food and was running late. When I get to the restaurant, I realized that my $100 bill was gone. Panicked. I look through my purse and couldn't find it at all, but I remember seeing it not 30 minutes before. Didn't take me long before I realized I paid $100 for a $1.75 toll. Yaayy...
Wow... that sucks... i sometimes am in a hurry or very tired and pay for gas at a gas station and forget to pump it... lol

Reactions: Enmoshin

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
SFW, please!

haha that's awesome :p

mine was ordering surf n turf for me and my partner in chicago and there were no prices - the bill came and it was 300 dollars...

Reactions: Enmoshin