Request What are bigger YTers doing that I'm not

Hostslayer

Gamer Person
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2014
YouTube
The title says what I'm asking. I want to improve and I feel the best way to do that is to be as good as the best. So where am I lacking? I want to be compare to 10K and above YTers. I want to see a big difference in quality and have something to work towards.

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
Do what you enjoy.. whether its popular or not. If you come for popularity and try to gain it and only in it for the subscribers and views - you wont last long. I feel like I've looked at your channel before. Your tags are the most lacking. If you want more people to see it - I would say you need to work on that. 4

Hostslayer

Gamer Person
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2014
YouTube
Do what you enjoy.. whether its popular or not. If you come for popularity and try to gain it and only in it for the subscribers and views - you wont last long. I feel like I've looked at your channel before. Your tags are the most lacking. If you want more people to see it - I would say you need to work on that. 4
I'm just looking to improve. So getting some ideas whether it be improve audio, try editing a bit more, color correction. I want it to look & sound like I have 10k sub when I only have 100

FeelingsToontown

Formerly FeelingsToontown
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
I meant by video production and overall quality. I actually said in terms of quality.
To me, content over quality. Ofc it matters to have a good mic, video camera, etc. I must not have seen you say video quality

Really big youtubers usually outsource their video editing to a professional. As long as it's not a 20 minute long uncut video, I couldn't care less about how good the editing is.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
The title says what I'm asking. I want to improve and I feel the best way to do that is to be as good as the best. So where am I lacking? I want to be compare to 10K and above YTers. I want to see a big difference in quality and have something to work towards.
Commentaries are hard to get noticed for, and it can rely on luck, or getting found due to tags like Heretic mentioned. Have you considered making more isolated content that people will enjoy on other websites? If you can provide a service for people, they will come back.