Gaming WHAT? Another gaming channel from Brazil?? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vudú

Rising User
Hi guys!
I'm Vudú (it spells like Voodoo), I'm from Brazil and I'm 36.

I started making videos for a friend's channel and I just loved it, so I decided to create my own channel with the help of my friends and wife. We try to mix game plays with humor and most of the times we make little 'sitcoms' as introduction to our videos, always related to the game we are playing.

The channel is pretty new (a little more than 2 months) but I'm having a lot of fun creating content for it. I upload at least 2 videos per week, since I want it to have a lot of content for the new viewers.

Unfortunately, the channel is in Brazilian Portuguese, which limits its audience, but I'm planning to add English subtitles to my videos as soon as I have time.

I'm pretty excited about being part of this community and I can't wait to see your channels! Cya around! :)

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi guys!

I started making videos for a friend's channel and I just loved it, so I decided to create my own channel with the help of my friends and wife. We try to mix game plays with humor and most of the times we make little 'sitcoms' as introduction to our videos, always related to the game we are playing.

The channel is pretty new (a little more than 2 months) but I'm having a lot of fun creating content for it. I upload at least 2 videos per week, since I want it to have a lot of content for the new viewers.

Unfortunately, the channel is in Brazilian Portuguese, which limits its audience, but I'm planning to add English subtitles to my videos as soon as I have time.

I'm pretty excited about being part of this community and I can't wait to see your channels! Cya around! :)

Welcome to the family Vudu, Good luck on youtube channel, and it would help with other people with subtitles but Have any question feel free to ask :D

Vudú

Rising User
@Goped Fred I had a channel with my best friends and we had a blast playing games together and recording. But then life happened, we got married and we were always busy with our jobs. It became impossible to schedule a day where everybody was available to play. A few months later the channel died. :(
This year I decided I wanted those fun moments back and created my own channel. I started by myself but now my friends are playing with me to create content for my channel. The irony lol.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
@Goped Fred I had a channel with my best friends and we had a blast playing games together and recording. But then life happened, we got married and we were always busy with our jobs. It became impossible to schedule a day where everybody was available to play. A few months later the channel died. :(
This year I decided I wanted those fun moments back and created my own channel. I started by myself but now my friends are playing with me to create content for my channel. The irony lol.
Haha, but it works out! The main thing is that you're all having fun, so as long as you do that you're doing good!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys!

Two months is fresh ^^ What have you learned so far being on Youtube? I'm glad that you're a part of this community as well ^^

Vudú

Rising User
@fattmat Oh I've learned a LOT! Before, I thought all i could do was to upload the videos and wait for someone to find them. Now I'm aware of important things like tags, how the title and the description matters and other things. Oh, and most important: how you really need to plan your video b4 recording. I'm watching a lot of videos and meeting lots of ppl too, which is great!