Gaming What’s good?

Good Old Combat

New User
Jul 26, 2018
Hey I’m Rob, and I go online by Combat.
I am a semi-experienced video editor from UK who loves to play games and listen to music!

About me:
The name Combat comes from my Xbox gamertag CombatVizsla IV, Combat representing relatives who fought in wars, Vizsla representing my favourite breed of dog. My name was shortened over several years to Combat, but now either Good Old Combat or Lieutenant Combat.

I play games on PC exclusively now, since I now own no consoles apart from the Xbox 360 and a few older Nintendo consoles. I mostly play Rainbow 6 Siege and Call of a Duty as I am a massive FPS fan. My PC specs are:
i7-7700K
16GB DDR4
GTX 1060
256GB NVMe SSD
1TB HDD

As well as gaming, I love music. I have recently started listening to vinyl after my mother said I should try it. So far I am loving it! Here is my setup:
Technics SL-BD20D TT
Technics SA-EX100 ReC
Mission 760i SE

My favourite artists are The Who, Dire Straights, Green Day, Boston and The Rolling Stones alongside many others.

I do video editing as a side job, I can do small gaming videos to documentaries, and my prices are low since I do it just for experience mostly. If you would like my services, hit me up on Discord:
@combat#7871