Solved We've worked with your MCN to include you in the YouTube Partner Programme. Youtube dashboard. What

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonaldFifaHD

New User
May 15, 2015
When I logged into YouTube this message popped up "We've worked with your MCN to include you in the YouTube Partner Programme." but what does it mean do I need to accept it in order to get paid, or does accepting this means you`re leaving Freedom (which btw I don`t want at all!)?

simjc

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2015
UK
YouTube
SimJC74
I notice that right at the top of the new youtube terms it states under Monetization Revenues iin 1.1 Advertising Revenues. YouTube will pay you 55% of net revenues. Does this now mean instead of getting the current 60% we are now going to get 55%?

Thanks

Upvote 0

Agentpr0

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 14, 2015
I notice that right at the top of the new youtube terms it states under Monetization Revenues iin 1.1 Advertising Revenues. YouTube will pay you 55% of net revenues. Does this now mean instead of getting the current 60% we are now going to get 55%?

Thanks

You will get 55% of this http://i.imgur.com/dvAB4M9.png

45% is for youtube and you will get 55% of your earning, but this 55% is not all yours.

Something is for Freedom and something is for you, depends of revenue share.

Upvote 0

crazybloodmonkey

Rising User
Oct 24, 2014
YouTube
so i guess we should sign up for it? idk i feel like i should read everything before i accept but that **** must be over 2000 words or something idk i got to get ready for finals i don't have time right now XD

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I have signed up for it. From what i have read in a quick overvieuw you sign for a new partnership wich makes you a close youtube partner wich gives extra features over time and monetize options for 3rd part content (Music or so). It gives you the option to share revenue when you have a third party claim. Because your partner with Freedom it gives some extra benefits.

Upvote 0

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
I have signed up for it. From what i have read in a quick overvieuw you sign for a new partnership wich makes you a close youtube partner wich gives extra features over time and monetize options for 3rd part content (Music or so). It gives you the option to share revenue when you have a third party claim. Because your partner with Freedom it gives some extra benefits.

so does it mean that if you have a third party claim on a video (which i do not) you don't have to take it down just share, say 50% of the made from the video with the claim holder? cause that would be great news for people

Reactions: ChillAndVibing
Upvote 0

TFCgames

Freedom! Member
According to my knowledge that 55% is the share youtube always gave to every partner and network. Youtube always takes 45% from the adsales. The other 55% is divided between the network and the partner. So basicly nothing changes, but for many people this sounds like a new thing.

Upvote 0
H

Hermanas Crossing

A ver, yo no consigo despejar algunas dudas, a pesar de que me he informado en algunos sitios, ninguno acaba de decirlo claramente, a ver si alguien me las puede despejar, son las siguientes:
1- Se habla de el 55% ingresos, pero con Freedom tengo el 60%. Quiere decir que aparte del 60% de freedom, consigo el 55% de Youtube??.
2- Mi Canal es de juegos, tendré más problemas con el copyright por estar con Youtube??.
3- Se habla de que Youtube necesita que tengas cuenta Adsense y vincules esta a tu canal para que te pueda pagar, pero luego hablan de que quien me paga sería mi network osea Freedom, la cual paga por Paypal, entonces??? ...
¿Tengo Que Tener y vincular mi conducto a cuenta uña de Adsense ??? o me olvido eso porque Freedom es quien se va hacer cargo de todos los pagos y me pagará por Paypal ??.
Gracias,

Hermanas Crossing

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
so does it mean that if you have a third party claim on a video (which i do not) you don't have to take it down just share, say 50% of the made from the video with the claim holder? cause that would be great news for people
I don't know how much the share will be but i do know that option will indeed come available wich is a good thing due to ingame music causing this sometime.

Reactions: Charles Meekins
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.