Comments We've worked with your MCN to include you in the YouTube Partner Program

Humanoidfreak

Rising User
Oct 21, 2014
Hey guys. Not sure if this goes here. But here goes anyways.

Anybody else getting this message in their you tube video manager?

"We've worked with your MCN to include you in the YouTube Partner Program"

What's this all about? Should i sign?

Take Care.

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
I've got it bud, here is a support thread regarding it

http://freedom.support.tm/support/solutions/articles/5000688756

Ive not signed it yet as im waiting to hear about an issue im concered about it, although reading that thread more or less says everything will stay the same you will just have a ckloser relationship with youtube.. you will still be a freedom partner and continue to be paid by freedom

Official KTV Channel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
Dear all freedom family,
after i read YPP i saw they said we will received only 55% of revenue share, now i get 70% from freedom, so if i agree with YPP program i will get 55% revenue share not 70%? or get 70% of 55% from YPP?
i'm waiting to hearing from all of your help.
best regards,

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
Dear all freedom family,
after i read YPP i saw they said we will received only 55% of revenue share, now i get 70% from freedom, so if i agree with YPP program i will get 55% revenue share not 70%? or get 70% of 55% from YPP?
i'm waiting to hearing from all of your help.
best regards,
70% of the 55% then youtube gets 45% and freedom gets 30%

Official KTV Channel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
70% of the 55% then youtube gets 45% and freedom gets 30%
thanks for reply, so it mean if we work with youtube with google adsense we will get paid more than work with freedom, right? because we can get all 55% revenue share? first time i ask to join with freedom they said, they saw all money that i can get from youtube then i will get 70% from all of money that i can earn, maybe i confuse when i leave from google adsense, so sad :(

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
thanks for reply, so it mean if we work with youtube with google adsense we will get paid more than work with freedom, right? because we can get all 55% revenue share? first time i ask to join with freedom they said, they saw all money that i can get from youtube then i will get 70% from all of money that i can earn, maybe i confuse when i leave from google adsense, so sad :(
yes but unless you earn $60 a month they won't pay unless you do earn that much

pwwwwl

Rising User
Jan 6, 2015
YouTube
I'm worried, when I was a YouTube partner they wouldn't let me monetize some videos, so I went back to Freedom. I'm wondering if I sign will the same thing happen again? I didn't have any copyright strikes on said videos, I'm not sure why they wouldn't let me monetize them.

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
I'm worried, when I was a YouTube partner they wouldn't let me monetize some videos, so I went back to Freedom. I'm wondering if I sign will the same thing happen again? I didn't have any copyright strikes on said videos, I'm not sure why they wouldn't let me monetize them.
so to sound fed up but watch the video freedom posted and youtube don't allow gaming videos to be monetized, it's down to each network to decide that

Droge worst gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
Is it correct, that if you make gaming video's, it's not smart to accept this? I've heard that a lot of gaming video's won't be able to get monitized after accepting this...