We've created a place for YOU to advertise YOUR content!

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
Greetings my fellow gamers:

A few of us here have created a subreddit on Reddit for YouTube gaming content creators to share their videos and advertise their channels. The subreddit is here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/YouTubeCCreators/

There are a few basic rules but the main rule is this: you MUST watch other creators' videos and you MUST leave Reddit comments on others' videos. In fact you should leave more comments than you do sharing of your own content. The reason for this is simple-- we can all share our videos all we want in different forms of social media, but if none of us actually WATCH each others content, then the whole process is futile, and none of us will grow the way we would like to. So go ahead and subscribe to the subreddit if you'd like, watch some other gamers' youtube videos, leave some constructive and/or positive feedback for those videos (on Reddit), and feel free to share your own content there as well.

We're attempting to grow a community of YouTube Gaming Content Creators who are willing to support one another so we can all eventually grow our channels to fullest. Watching others' videos and leaving Reddit comments on those videos is just as important as sharing your own content. Failure to follow this simple rule may result in a ban from the subreddit, and we really don't want to ban anyone; the more of us supporting each other the merrier.

If you are new to Reddit and have questions, go ahead and ask me and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Thank you for your time, and we hope to see ya soon!

Jake Vegas

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
the page is going well, people from here are starting to come through :) the page is getting between 2000-3000 views a day. its going to be such a great reasource for those who want to expand !! simply subscribe to the page (become a reader) and share you content aswell as checking out other great videos :) follow the rules on there and have fun.

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
Its really cool to see some of you guys coming over and using this space to reach out to new people. But i have stated and i made it clear in the posts above and the RULE on the page. You do not just post your link a F/O get involved or i will just delete your post and it will be like you were never there ;)

however there is some people so far that have joined and then commented on the videos and is getting involved so it proves that it is a simple and nice thing to do.

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
Glad to see some of you have checked out the subreddit and have even subscribed. Feel free to post your videos, watch others' videos and comment and up or down vote, and post your channel link in the designated thread. If we work together and build this community, it will benefit us all in the long run, assisting us with achieving our YouTube goals.

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
This is awesome I'm a have to check it out, great idea!
Please do :)

I've never used Redit before. It seems cool

Reddit is basically a huge forum for people to discuss topics and share links to relative topics. It is one of the largest sites in the world, as in, it has a ton of traffic. But there are very strict rules in place to use Reddit, and breaking to many rules could result in a "Shadow Ban". Heres a list of Reddit rules:

https://www.reddit.com/wiki/reddiquette

I highly suggest that the rules be read before starting to post on Reddit, it will benefit you in the long run.

Thanks guys!

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Greetings my fellow gamers:

A few of us here have created a subreddit on Reddit for YouTube gaming content creators to share their videos and advertise their channels. The subreddit is here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/YouTubeCCreators/

There are a few basic rules but the main rule is this: you MUST watch other creators' videos and you MUST leave Reddit comments on others' videos. In fact you should leave more comments than you do sharing of your own content. The reason for this is simple-- we can all share our videos all we want in different forms of social media, but if none of us actually WATCH each others content, then the whole process is futile, and none of us will grow the way we would like to. So go ahead and subscribe to the subreddit if you'd like, watch some other gamers' youtube videos, leave some constructive and/or positive feedback for those videos (on Reddit), and feel free to share your own content there as well.

We're attempting to grow a community of YouTube Gaming Content Creators who are willing to support one another so we can all eventually grow our channels to fullest. Watching others' videos and leaving Reddit comments on those videos is just as important as sharing your own content. Failure to follow this simple rule may result in a ban from the subreddit, and we really don't want to ban anyone; the more of us supporting each other the merrier.

If you are new to Reddit and have questions, go ahead and ask me and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Thank you for your time, and we hope to see ya soon!

Jake Vegas
Is there a way i can sign in with my google account or other social accounts?