We're The Swine Brothers and we talk about politics, current and past events, tell stories, have a variety of guest appearances, music discussion is a huge portion of our show, we talk about foreign affairs, weird ****... Really anything is possible on The Swine Brothers Show with our twisted, snarky, cynical yet "(un)realistic" point of view(s)! haha

Host: Elliott Lindamood
CO-Host: Jim Thompson
Producer: Anarka Akaza

Attachments

• 12790910_1050330455026835_8827828498717271054_n.png
    12790910_1050330455026835_8827828498717271054_n.png
    304.5 KB · Views: 0

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
We're The Swine Brothers and we talk about politics, current and past events, tell stories, have a variety of guest appearances, music discussion is a huge portion of our show, we talk about foreign affairs, weird ****... Really anything is possible on The Swine Brothers Show with our twisted, snarky, cynical yet "(un)realistic" point of view(s)! haha

Having three people on your team should help for the long term. What kind of past events did you talk about so far? It sounds like you guys have a lot of discussion to offer. Aside from professional matters, can you tell us more about yourself personally? I linked you a welcoming post where you can see what people look for often ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

FrankDarkoYT

Rising User
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forums! I will definitely look into your channel because I am a huge fan of the sort of stuff you say you are doing, discussions and all! Again though, welcome!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube

I'm not too big on the political side of things, but I know some great conversations can come out of them, especially along side with current events! It's always fun to listen to these shows, especially on the crazy and radical kind of things. I wish you luck, and welcome you to Freedom!

I'm not too big on the political side of things, but I know some great conversations can come out of them, especially along side with current events! It's always fun to listen to these shows, especially on the crazy and radical kind of things. I wish you luck, and welcome you to Freedom!
Thank you! Totally subscribe, if you would! Also check out our producer Anarka Akaza's channel he also does a mass variety of things, too! Oi and if you wanna come on our show, just let me know!

Reactions: Goped Fred