Community We're the Omaha Boys!

TheOmahaBoys

Rising User
Jan 2, 2017
YouTube
Hello! I'm Zach and I run a channel called The Omaha Boys with Ian and JJ. We're from Omaha, Nebraska and film out of Omaha, Nebraska. I'm 16 years old, Ian is 20, and JJ is 18. I ran a Youtube channel called 187god back in 2014-2015 and was a Freedom partner so I decided to use Freedom as a method to gain a fan base/feedback system/support. I absolutely love filming, rapping, playing video games, and boxing. I started Youtube because it was something to do and it only takes time and passion to grow big. My biggest dream is to become a professional boxer or mixed martial artist. I also have a backup which is enlist in the Marine Corps, then transfer to FBI Hostage Rescue. And of course, become a rather popular Youtuber. I run a channel that currently uploads gameplay from my Twitch stream. We also do a lot of vlogs (we're funny as hell). I also plan on making diss tracks. I believe our next upload is actually going to be a diss track with a music video. We upload either every other day or weekly. I'm glad to see only within a week our most popular video has 200 views (posted a day ago) and our subscriber count is at 34.

optimizedstudios

Rising User
Oct 12, 2015
Hey, nice channel im with a skype group that does games just of your type add me optimized.studios if you wanna join

My YT is cam's life but names gonna change soon lol