Music We're Feelin' ๖Breezy

๖Breezy

New User
Nov 15, 2015
YouTube
Hello! We're ๖Breezy..
We are a group of users who enjoy uploading music to our channel!
The is a Thai numeral for 6, the amount of people behind the channel.
We recently heard about Freedom and have decided to check it out. We're also looking into a few other networks such as Vultra.
What do you guys have over other networks?
~ ๖Breezy

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey,

Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! I'm happy that you're considering Freedom! as a network to partner with. Could you please tell us more about yourself using this template here. I will be looking forward to seeing the updated thread!

And to answer your question "What do you guys have over other networks?":

I think MCN Freedom! has a couple of great things over other networks. I think the community here is really great, this (these forums) are the central for the community and we are all involved in different types of discussions. Another thing I think Freedom! has is the support towards smaller YouTube channels. Most of Freedom! is compiled of small YouTube channels and this network caters towards them. Those are just a couple of things about the network that I find outstanding compared to other YouTube networks. Freedom! is also #10 on SocialBlade's top YouTube networks so there's another plus to that.

I hope you guys end of partnering with Freedom!, I am glad to help out with that decision. Feel free to ask any questions, I'll give you facts and honest opinions :)

Thanks!