What made you join our forums?: Expand and reach out to the community
What are your hobbies?: Gaming
What is your favorite food? N/A
Why did you start YouTube? 3 months ago
What is your biggest dream? We want to help out the community and researches
What kind of channel do you run?: Community and charity
How frequently do you upload?: 3-4 times a week

~About us~
The stuff above is a little, but here is the details. We are a community gaming channel, that are playing for charities as you will see on the bottom of our signature the donation tracker. That I will update every 2 weeks. But we are a group of friends that play games for the community. So we are dedicating our time to make a difference in helping with research, and other problems in the world. But that's not all, we want to help the gaming community as well. So we host playthroughs and races to help channels grow and make friends. The bigger the community the better everyone becomes friends. Its a big dream that can be achieved if we all work together.

Keep and eye out for our post in the forums and take part in our projects. Play games, have fun, and lets make a difference for everyone. Let's Play For Them!

Reactions: AFKPlays

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
It's great that you run this type of channel. There should be way more.
If you like to support charities can I suggest you maybe buy games from humble bundle as all your purchases go to a charity of your choice.

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
It's great that you run this type of channel. There should be way more.
If you like to support charities can I suggest you maybe buy games from humble bundle as all your purchases go to a charity of your choice.
Thanks for the suggestion, right now I don't have a job at the current moment and we just started with youtube, so we are off to a rocky start. But we will keep this as an open idea.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Your name/alias: WePlayForThem
Where are you from?: USA
How old are you?: N/A
How did you find Freedom!? Google/Youtube

~About us~
The stuff above is a little, but here is the details. We are a community gaming channel, that are playing for charities as you will see on the bottom of our signature the donation tracker. That I will update every 2 weeks. But we are a group of friends that play games for the community. So we are dedicating our time to make a difference in helping with research, and other problems in the world. But that's not all, we want to help the gaming community as well. So we host playthroughs and races to help channels grow and make friends. The bigger the community the better everyone becomes friends. Its a big dream that can be achieved if we all work together.

Keep and eye out for our post in the forums and take part in our projects. Play games, have fun, and lets make a difference for everyone. Let's Play For Them!
Wow that's a nice decision to make and a tough one too, I want to donate to charity in the future too! :D Will check out your channel...Keep rocking guys! :)

Reactions: WePlayForThem

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Your name/alias: WePlayForThem
Where are you from?: USA
How old are you?: N/A
How did you find Freedom!? Google/Youtube

~About us~

Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Playing for Charity, you have my respect for doing so :)