Entertainment Welcome to YouTube's newest creative based channel!

Pyro TurtleGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
Texas
YouTube
My name is Jonathan, and I'm a sixteen year old from Texas.
Something I have never understood is the extreme lack of creative based channels on YouTube. on my channel I will do my best to entertain you with animations, speed modeling, Blender Basics tutorials, along with time-lapsed painting videos, and much more to come soon. I'll be trying to post once a week, probably on Friday, with one of the previously stated videos. So if that sounds like your kind idea of a good time, why not stop on by? If you like what you see feel free to subscribe. Also feel free to comment, I love to see what you guys have to say.
My channel, at the time of posting, is at 21 subs, and I'm hoping to get to 100 by the end of the summer.
Well that pretty much it, so feel free to comment on the thread, and have a great day.

Reactions: Mr Alex Powell

Ant Modrow

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
Hopkins,MN
YouTube
My name is Jonathan, and I'm a sixteen year old from Texas.
Something I have never understood is the extreme lack of creative based channels on YouTube. on my channel I will do my best to entertain you with animations, speed modeling, Blender Basics tutorials, along with time-lapsed painting videos, and much more to come soon. I'll be trying to post once a week, probably on Friday, with one of the previously stated videos. So if that sounds like your kind idea of a good time, why not stop on by? If you like what you see feel free to subscribe. Also feel free to comment, I love to see what you guys have to say.
My channel, at the time of posting, is at 21 subs, and I'm hoping to get to 100 by the end of the summer.
Well that pretty much it, so feel free to comment on the thread, and have a great day.
welcome john im new my self. great editing techniques by the way! i suck at photoshop