Gaming Welcome To Toxic Tryhards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2016
Hey guys! This is Anthony here, thanks for all of the support. I have recently fixed my audio and now i should start posting my own singleplayer playthroughs. I will probably start off with some Papers Please, Democracy 3, Europa Universalis IV, and Mafia II. Tune in! Thanks

Last edited:

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Mason and Anthony.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around

All the best.
Milkbox

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Mason and Anthony.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around

All the best.
Milkbox
Thxs for the hospitality Glad to be on the Freedom Forums

ExoticTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom Community !! Hope you enjoy your time here and keep active since we are a large group of youtubers that love to help out each other always !!

Enjoy Your Time here !! And if you want a subscribe button below your name there is a Pinned Post at the top of Introduce Yourself!! Do it I'll help increase your subscribers count much!!

Thanks !!

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Community !! Hope you enjoy your time here and keep active since we are a large group of youtubers that love to help out each other always !!

Enjoy Your Time here !! And if you want a subscribe button below your name there is a Pinned Post at the top of Introduce Yourself!! Do it I'll help increase your subscribers count much!!

Thanks !!
Thanks for the tip

Status
Not open for further replies.