Gaming Welcome to the Wolf Pack

WildGuy Gamer

New User
Jul 28, 2016
Hey guys, first of all I'm gonna say that I feel extremely privileged to be a part of this network. I feel that with good content and a strong network behind you, you can achieve whatever milestone you set your mind too. Anyways I'm the YouTuber. I know it's super saturated but I believe I can get past that and grow a successful channel.
Alright now that I got that spiel out I just wanted to ask you guys to help me grow my channel by giving me constructive criticism. Please watch my first video and tell me what you think of it. What can I do better? What can I improve on? Thank you guys in advance for the help! Hoping to grow strong relationships through this community.

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the Freedom family! One piece of criticism right off the bat is the length of videos. Most gameplay videos aren't too long so be sure to keep them within a short time. Also, the first 10 seconds are the most important part, use that to capture the attention of the viewer.

HouseOfFails

Rising User
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Welcome i hope you have good time here and also as VoiaGmer said you have to grab attention to the viewers in the first 10 secs