Gaming Welcome To The Roost!

Rebel Rooster

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2015
United States
YouTube
Whats up guys? Rebel Rooster coming at you with (hopefully) a way to connect to you guys and offer you high quality entertaining content! I will be browsing through this since I am new at the forum and would love to check my fellow neighbors out! Just trying to get myself out there since I have been really enjoying putting gaming videos together lately! If interested, please check me out at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3HZXPTJq80oIwhboTUSQ-w

Thank you so much for your time. Hope to hear from you soon!

Reactions: Bush_Baby_Plays

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Rebel Rooster,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

A gaming channel, cool! :) What kind of high quality entertaining content will you upload to your channel? I've noticed that you have some Mortal Kombat X videos, I really enjoy playing that game! Unfortunately I play on the PC and more often than not, the online sessions are rather laggy.

Please consider telling us a bit more about yourself now that we know about your channel, I'm sure the community would like to know you better! If you need some ideas to start with, you can refer to the introduction template.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Rebel Rooster

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2015
United States
YouTube
Thank you for your reply!

My real name is Mike.

Im from NC was born and raised in SC

23 year old gamer here!

I found freedom by watching other youtube gaming channels, making me hope one day I could be a partner with Freedom!

I browsed the forums seeing how everyone was so helpful. I had to join the community!

I love gaming of course. I currently work a day job but my dream is to make a career out of gaming or technology one day!

Im a fat kid. I love all types of food except seafood

I started youtube a while back posting my guitar videos. Wanted to do gaming videos for a long time, but i just now got a direct internet connection in my bedroom, so now i can!

My channel will have a variety of games from retro, fighting, and the newest releases, all in 1080p 60fps! Its hard to put a specific label on my gaming channel since i will be playing so many different titles. I plan to do series to play through full games as well. I upload almost daily, when i get off work in the evenings and during the day if im off.

Again, thank you so much for your reply!

Reactions: Danny

Bush_Baby_Plays

Minecraft Junkie
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Alabama
YouTube
Welcome! I saw you have some Shadow of the Colossus up, that's awesome! I've never played it myself, but it's one of my favorite games to watch!

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Whats up guys? Rebel Rooster coming at you with (hopefully) a way to connect to you guys and offer you high quality entertaining content! I will be browsing through this since I am new at the forum and would love to check my fellow neighbors out! Just trying to get myself out there since I have been really enjoying putting gaming videos together lately! If interested, please check me out at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3HZXPTJq80oIwhboTUSQ-w

Thank you so much for your time. Hope to hear from you soon!
Hey welcome to our lovely community! Remember have fun and don't give up!

Bush_Baby_Plays

Minecraft Junkie
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Alabama
YouTube
Thank you so much for taking the time to watch it means so much! Yes i love that game will be playing through the series! Left a sub on your channel.. Will be checking out your videos when i get off of work!

Thanks! I appreciate it :D We're just starting on our channel and working to sort of get our bearings in the whole thing. But my husband and I are having tons of fun, and we even have some plans to get new equipment so we can bring our audio quality up :D So I'm super excited about that, since that's one of the areas we need improvement on.

Rebel Rooster

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2015
United States
YouTube
Thanks! I appreciate it :D We're just starting on our channel and working to sort of get our bearings in the whole thing. But my husband and I are having tons of fun, and we even have some plans to get new equipment so we can bring our audio quality up :D So I'm super excited about that, since that's one of the areas we need improvement on.
Awesome! Yes i need a better cam and mic myself. Will be upgrading when taxes come back!