Official Welcome to the New Community Homepage!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
We have set up the new homepage to highlight community news and announcements to start with! The goal is to give you a quick and easy way to check out recent happenings, contests, and other cool stuff. That's not to say that it won't evolve over time and become home to more content from the community!

What?! How will I view the forums now?

Don't worry! The forums you all know and love are still here and are easily accessible by clicking the "FORUMS" button in the main navigation bar across the top. You can even bookmark this page in lieu of the new homepage if you wish to never see it again (but please tell us why so we can improve!)

Click here to visit the forums

In other news...

In addition to the new homepage, the Forum Team will also look into sending regular newsletters to keep members caught up with all the exciting things in the community. In these newsletters, you may recognize familiar faces, or you may even see yourself! Here's a sample:
Sample.png
The contest mentioned in that sample email can be found here in case you were wondering...

That email was actually sent to a couple hundred users (very randomly chosen) so please let us know if you happened to have received a copy. ;)

Also if you haven't noticed, the Freedom! social networks have been getting a lot more exciting recently with more messages posted in the community's interest to bring you together with your fellow Freedom! partners. Follow the links below to have a visit!

Twitter: @mcnfreedom
Facebook page: facebook.com/mcnfreedom

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I know we can change our bookmarks but can we also have an on site option to default to the forums as well?
Currently there's no option for that but the homepage is virtually a hundred percent avoidable, if you need to quickly visit the forums from any page then you can just click the "FORUMS" button at the top instead of clicking the banner. We understand this may take some getting used to. :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
We have set up the new homepage to highlight community news and announcements to start with! The goal is to give you a quick and easy way to check out recent happenings, contests, and other cool stuff. That's not to say that it won't evolve over time and become home to more content from the community!

What?! How will I view the forums now?

Don't worry! The forums you all know and love are still here and are easily accessible by clicking the "FORUMS" button in the main navigation bar across the top. You can even bookmark this page in lieu of the new homepage if you wish to never see it again (but please tell us why so we can improve!)

Click here to visit the forums

In other news...

In addition to the new homepage, the Forum Team will also look into sending regular newsletters to keep members caught up with all the exciting things in the community. In these newsletters, you may recognize familiar faces, or you may even see yourself! Here's a sample:
View attachment 15054
The contest mentioned in that sample email can be found here in case you were wondering...

That email was actually sent to a couple hundred users (very randomly chosen) so please let us know if you happened to have received a copy. ;)

Also if you haven't noticed, the Freedom! social networks have been getting a lot more exciting recently with more messages posted in the community's interest to bring you together with your fellow Freedom! partners. Follow the links below to have a visit!

Twitter: @mcnfreedom
Facebook page: facebook.com/mcnfreedom

I get the mail also and I think it good idea also