Gaming Welcome to the CoOpShop

CoOpShop

New User
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! this is Caleb from the CoOpShop and I am happy to join the freedom forums! The CoOpShop is made up of Me (Caleb), and my friends Noah and Quinten. We are a group of friends from Northwest America and love to make YouTube Videos! Me and my friends Noah and Quinten run this channel for the sole purpose of entertaining everyone we can and with the mixture of Let's Plays, Mini-Games, and Scary games we play, hopefully you can be entertained as well!

I want to know if anyone wants to do some collab videos with me, Noah, and Quinten. Feel free to message me with any info!

I found the Freedom! forums through a YouTube notification directly from the Freedom! website!
I want to join the website to befriend with all you lovely people!
Chicken Devon is my favorite food EVER!

Last edited:

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hey guys! this is Caleb from the CoOpShop and I am happy to join the freedom forums! I want to know if anyone wants to do some collab videos with me, Noah, and Quinten. Feel free to message me with any info!

I found the Freedom! forums through a YouTube notification directly from the Freedom! website!
Welcome to the Community!

Who are you? Noah? and Quinten?
What is your channel about?
What are your interests?

Need more information brother

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hey guys! this is Caleb from the CoOpShop and I am happy to join the freedom forums! The CoOpShop is made up of Me (Caleb), and my friends Noah and Quinten. We are a group of friends from Northwest America and love to make YouTube Videos! Me and my friends Noah and Quinten run this channel for the sole purpose of entertaining everyone we can and with the mixture of Let's Plays, Mini-Games, and Scary games we play, hopefully you can be entertained as well!

I want to know if anyone wants to do some collab videos with me, Noah, and Quinten. Feel free to message me with any info!

I want to join the website to befriend with all you lovely people!
Chicken Devon is my favorite food EVER!
I like the channel but am not interested in Collabs (Work schedule doesn't allow), but I do wish you well brother and send my regards to Noah and Quinten! Keep up the good work