AsylumHDGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2014
YouTube
Your name: You can call me Matt or Asylum.
Where are you from?: My madhouse resides in the UK.
How old are you?: 21.
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom by searching for general YouTube queries and found out I can get partnered and here I am.
What made you join our forums?: The George Show.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Food, Football (Actual football not American HandEgg!) ;)
What is your favorite food? Bacon.. So. Much. Bacon.
Why did you start YouTube? I started because of OpTic Predator back in COD4 uploading montages! Retro I know huh? But there you go. That's what gave me the passion to do what I'm doing now.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to get Activision to listen to the Call of Duty fan base and actual create a COD that people want to play rather than a cheap replica of Destiny with boosting and wall running. I still love Black Ops 3 though... In Vahn we trust!
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel! #TEAMNERD
What kind of content do you upload? FPS. #BangBang Call of Duty, Battlefield, Destiny and looking at branching into CSGO. Exciting times lay ahead!
When do you upload?: Daily. 5pm UK Time. I have a second channel where I upload Minecraft too. Almost daily but a full time job and streaming holds me back a little...
Channel link: http://bit.do/SubToAsylum

Join 3,000+ members of the greatest Team on YouTube! #TeamAsylum

AsylumHDGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2014
YouTube
Yes yes and more yes on getting Activision to actually listen! I like Blops 3 as well, but we definitely need a more modern Call of Duty back. What system so you play on, if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome to the Freedom family by the way :D
Thanks dude. I've been partnered for a while now but I just have never taken advantage of the forums on here.

I play all my FPS stuff on Playstation 4. I own a PS3 but it's now a obsolete DVD/Blu Ray Player. :D

Looking at branching into CSGO and already pumping out Minecraft content too so yeah busy busy. Built a mad PC last year and it's opened up a new world of games! So excited dude!

What do you enjoy playing?

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Thanks dude. I've been partnered for a while now but I just have never taken advantage of the forums on here.

I play all my FPS stuff on Playstation 4. I own a PS3 but it's now a obsolete DVD/Blu Ray Player. :D

Looking at branching into CSGO and already pumping out Minecraft content too so yeah busy busy. Built a mad PC last year and it's opened up a new world of games! So excited dude!

What do you enjoy playing?
I've been playing quite a bit of Black Ops 3, but when I have the time and my buddies are online I hop onto GTA 5, Dying Light, and soon to be The Division. I actually just built a PC as well. I've bought CS GO, now I just need the motivation to play

AsylumHDGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2014
YouTube
I've been playing quite a bit of Black Ops 3, but when I have the time and my buddies are online I hop onto GTA 5, Dying Light, and soon to be The Division. I actually just built a PC as well. I've bought CS GO, now I just need the motivation to play
If you need motivation to play it watch the ESL on Twitch. It's the pro circuit for CSGO and just watch the hype moments. If thats not motivation I don't know what is....