Gaming Welcome to ShoNation

ShoLuvin

New User
Dec 30, 2016
My YouTue story isn't unlike any other. My YouTube channel would not have existed if it were not for my good friend Daryl. He came to our groups of friends and I saying how he made a YouTube channel called "ShoFuzzy" and I thought that was cool. A few days later he said he wanted to make a clan called the "ShoNation" and I thought I could join him because I am a friend and would love to support him. Thus, ShoLuvin was born, later came other partners like ShoMondo, ShoMangee, ShoKryptic, and ShoLancer. Ever since then we have been making videos and working hard to get out names out there. Even though my channel is not a big one at all, it is tons of fun just recording gameplay, and editing the videos it is tons of fun but tons of work. The best advice I can give people is to use social media to your advantage. There are so may people daily on the internet they are bound to see something about your channel, but remember if you want them to check you out, the channel needs to look appealing. Take time to edit videos, put your personality into it. I love making videos, its a lot of fun, and making content for my 30 subs lol is worth while. Well that's my story, hope I obtained some people of interestin my channel.