Comedy Welcome to PhoenixOverseer

PhoenixOverseer

New User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Hello! I am a new freedom partner, and my channel is based on ROBLOX comedy. If you search up PhoenixOverseer on Google, you can find my channel.
ROBLOX is a free to play MMORPG in which you can make friends and play games, you too can even build your own game on Roblox. I come from Canada, but my parents were born in the Phillipines.
That is all, have a great day

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

How did you come across freedom ? , I'm not sure what ROBLOX is to be honest , So I will go check your channel out and see what it is !

how long you been doing youtube for ?

PhoenixOverseer

New User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube

How did you come across freedom ? , I'm not sure what ROBLOX is to be honest , So I will go check your channel out and see what it is !

I came across freedom from a YouTube video, I forgot the title though.
I have been on YouTube for 3 years, and I have given up many times because I wasn't growing.

Reactions: Prology

PhoenixOverseer

New User
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube

Also since you are checking my channel out, I am gonna sub to you!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I came across freedom from a YouTube video, I forgot the title though.
I have been on YouTube for 3 years, and I have given up many times because I wasn't growing.

I went through that stage of not growing and went to give up but stopped at the last second now nearly 500 subs and only sub to my channel if you enjoy my content pls ! :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom :) it's good that you haven't given up on your channel! You never know what will happen if you never give yourself the chance to succeed. I hope Freedom treats you well. If you need anything be sure to ask!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello! I am a new freedom partner, and my channel is based on ROBLOX comedy. If you search up PhoenixOverseer on Google, you can find my channel.
That is all. Have a great day!
Hello to you too Phoenix, I haven't played ROBLOX before, how well does it play? Can you tell us more about yourself in your main post? Freedom likes to learn about you on a personal note more often that not ^^ I hope that you have a great day as well!