Community Welcome to my YouTube and I'am new to Freedom!

Barton Zhou

New User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! My YouTube channel is based on gaming, vlogs and unboxing videos. If you guy do like those kind of video, make sure to subscribe and let me know what you guys think of the video. I do read every single comments on YouTube. I hope you guys enjoy! :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys! My YouTube channel is based on gaming, vlogs and unboxing videos. If you guy do like those kind of video, make sure to subscribe and let me know what you guys think of the video. I do read every single comments on YouTube. I hope you guys enjoy! :)

Welcome to the Family Batman aka Bartoin, What games do you play and what kind of unboxing do you usually opened?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Are you new to Freedom? if not can you tell me when i partner with freedom, my revenue on youtube analytic is gone? it just says 0$ i made a tread about it.

Oh I did see that thread, I with Freedom for 3 - 4 months, Well if you just sign with them, They didn't stole you money it just restart as 0 and give it a day or 2 maybe 3 days it would come back. But just be patient with it. Hope this helps :D

Barton Zhou

New User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube
Oh I did see that thread, I with Freedom for 3 - 4 months, Well if you just sign with them, They didn't stole you money it just restart as 0 and give it a day or 2 maybe 3 days it would come back. But just be patient with it. Hope this helps :D
dude thanks for all the help. i was scared and i unlinked them. what is freedom anyways? i want to know it in someone elses perspective other than the guy the owner