WhiteH3ad

New User
Jul 19, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys my name is Conor or you may call me (WhiteH3ad) i have recently created my gaming Youtube channel about 1 week ago and have a very small channel progressing slowly :)
I upload daily gaming content on all different platform including PS4, PC, XBOX and many more.
My aim is to entertain you guys being funny, jump scared doing the thing i love gaming :D
I play many various different games each one is an adventure for me and may also be an adventure for you guys too

My latest video :) :

So if you guys would like to see daily gaming content SUBSCRIBE TODAY!!!!
would really help me out a lot guys thanks :D

ReiignCloud

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 9, 2016
YouTube
ReiignCloud
Hey Guys my name is Conor or you may call me (WhiteH3ad) i have recently created my gaming Youtube channel about 1 week ago and have a very small channel progressing slowly :)
I upload daily gaming content on all different platform including PS4, PC, XBOX and many more.
My aim is to entertain you guys being funny, jump scared doing the thing i love gaming :D
I play many various different games each one is an adventure for me and may also be an adventure for you guys too

My latest video :) :

So if you guys would like to see daily gaming content SUBSCRIBE TODAY!!!!
would really help me out a lot guys thanks :D
Hello, and I wish you much luck on your strive for growth. We both have the same goal in mind my friend.