Gaming Welcome to my channel

Cyanide TV

New User
May 6, 2015
Hi my name is Ché and I run a (very) small YouTube channel called Cyanide TV. I post any cool video game footage to my channel (mainly from PS4) and am currently in the process of upgrading parts of my PC in order to allow for better frame rates when recording gameplay. I soon hope to be able to create high quality CS:GO and Battlefield 1 content (when it is released). I also really enjoy playing indie games; so you may see some of that on my channel in the near future.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi my name is Ché and I run a (very) small YouTube channel called Cyanide TV. I post any cool video game footage to my channel (mainly from PS4) and am currently in the process of upgrading parts of my PC in order to allow for better frame rates when recording gameplay. I soon hope to be able to create high quality CS:GO and Battlefield 1 content (when it is released). I also really enjoy playing indie games; so you may see some of that on my channel in the near future.

Welcome to the family Cyanide, How you found out about Freedom! and You doing computer game also so what games do you play at the moment?

xRealFX

New User
Jul 19, 2016
nice

ReiignCloud

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 9, 2016
YouTube
ReiignCloud
Welcome!