Gaming Welcome To my channel !!!

Aug 28, 2015
YouTube
Hello Everyone, I am DarkGamerGreece YouTube !!!
So who am I ?
Well my name is Albi. I am 15 year's old and I currently run a YouTube channel called DarkGamerGreece YouTube ! I upload every weekend (Saturday & Sunday) 2 videos and I upload gaming videos, which I always commentate while playing ! I never cut scenes unless something like glitches occur, I try to be as true as possible with my Subscribers ! If you join my channel, don't fear commenting what ever you feel about the videos, I will read carefully and take your advice ! If you have a YouTube channel tell me so I get to know you ! That was pretty much it, see ya soon ! :D

Thank you for reading :) Cheers !

Last edited:

X0th3rm1k_Gaming

Rising User
May 9, 2016
Damn... I'd love to get to know you better!! You can check my channel out using the link in my signature!! BTW have you played Outlast?

Aug 28, 2015
YouTube
Damn... I'd love to get to know you better!! You can check my channel out using the link in my signature!! BTW have you played Outlast?
I have not played Outlast yet, I will play it soon ! I subscribed to your channel ! Cool videos you have there ! You can contact me via Skype or Messagme me on my Facebook page ! I hope we meet again !

X0th3rm1k_Gaming

Rising User
May 9, 2016
I have not played Outlast yet, I will play it soon ! I subscribed to your channel ! Cool videos you have there ! You can contact me via Skype or Messagme me on my Facebook page ! I hope we meet again !
Thanks for the sub!! If you want, we could do a collab... you could join me while I played Outlast, eve though its more fun playing it alone. Also there's FTL we could do.
Let me know what you think.
Hope we meet again!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello Everyone, I am DarkGamerGreece YouTube !!!
So who am I ?
Well my name is Albi. I am 15 year's old and I currently run a YouTube channel called DarkGamerGreece YouTube ! I upload every weekend (Saturday & Sunday) 2 videos and I upload gaming videos, which I always commentate while playing ! I never cut scenes unless something like glitches occur, I try to be as true as possible with my Subscribers ! If you join my channel, don't fear commenting what ever you feel about the videos, I will read carefully and take your advice ! If you have a YouTube channel tell me so I get to know you ! That was pretty much it, see ya soon ! :D

Thank you for reading :) Cheers !

Welcome to the family Dark Gamer Greece, What types of game do you play and how you found about Freedom! ?