Gaming Welcome to my channel!

XxRioxX

New User
May 1, 2016
Hey guys I have a gaming . I do Minecraft and hope to expand and play more games that other people will like. When I started YouTube I aimed for 50 subs in 2-3 months and I got that I was really amazed, but then people started leaving, so I started giving up then I found George's channel and that taught me to never give up and push on so thats what I did. I know I haven't got that many subs (60) but I am very proud and I hope you guys feel what I felt.
Thanks George and the Freedom Family!
Please check out my channel XxRioxX

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys I have a gaming . I do Minecraft and hope to expand and play more games that other people will like. When I started YouTube I aimed for 50 subs in 2-3 months and I got that I was really amazed, but then people started leaving, so I started giving up then I found George's channel and that taught me to never give up and push on so thats what I did. I know I haven't got that many subs (60) but I am very proud and I hope you guys feel what I felt.
Thanks George and the Freedom Family!
Please check out my channel XxRioxX

Welcome to the family mate, I know what you feel its just becuse some are unative subscribers and some just sub hope you sub them back.