McRaceHD

New User
Mar 28, 2016
Hello, I am McRaceHD, this is a newer channel on YouTube that is ment for entertainment for all fellow gamers! I upload gameplays to YT daily, and try my best to entertain while doing so :) One of the other main purposes is to have fun both while recording and while viewing (Also interacting with fans) These are really the main things about my channel that I wold love to bring to life.

I hope I see you on my channel, and enjoy!
- McRaceHD

(Some of the games that I will be recording)
- GTA V
- Black ops III
- (Maybe battlefield)
- Minecraft
And a lot more!
Enjoy~

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, I am McRaceHD, this is a newer channel on YouTube that is ment for entertainment for all fellow gamers! I upload gameplays to YT daily, and try my best to entertain while doing so :) One of the other main purposes is to have fun both while recording and while viewing (Also interacting with fans) These are really the main things about my channel that I wold love to bring to life.

I hope I see you on my channel, and enjoy!
- McRaceHD

(Some of the games that I will be recording)
- GTA V
- Black ops III
- (Maybe battlefield)
- Minecraft
And a lot more!
Enjoy~
Entertaining the masses, eh? That's nice that you're trying to brighten people's days. Having fun should be priority number one, and involving your community can help as well. How do you manage to stand out from the typical gamer?