Gaming Welcome To My Channel!

KelvinTheNerd

New User
Feb 3, 2016
Hey guys! My YouTube name is KelvinTheNerd but my real name is Kelvin. I'm half American half Puerto Rican an I'm 13 and turning 14 soon. I found and joined Freedom! through Ziovo and the Ziovo Network. I joined the forums because I saw the video on how to grow my channel from The George Show. My hobbies are; Gaming, Sports, Drawing, and Lego building. Sometimes I read books, too. My favorite food is Burritos! I started YouTube because it's been one of my dreams for a long time. I really enjoy the fact that people can find me entertaining and I just want to grow a nice, caring fanbase. My biggest dream is to become a computer engineer and to build my own gaming CPU. I have a GoFundMe page for that CPU but if you guys want to visit it just ask below and I'll link you. I run a comedic gaming channel, and I upload all sorts of games from Bloons to Pokémon to even now GTA 5! I upload daily on weekdays and when I'm not sick. Well thanks for reading, please check out my channel here! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo3Quu1gC-vaVEHzmEehPlA