Gaming Welcome To my Channel! I'm Sirtrex!

Sirtrex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 12, 2014
YouTube
My name is Sirtrex!
I found freedom by watching videos on youtube.
Made me join the forums because I though it would be great to introduce myself to everyone and get to know them!
My hobbies are skating ,dancing and sports!
What is your favorite food? Ribs
I started youtube because I want people to feel like there part of me, companion and leaving comments below what should I do. My subscriber will always be the first <3
What kind of channel do you run?:Well I run a minecraft channel!
The kind of content I'm uploading right now its like an adventure , I'm with one of my friends doing videos collaborating! My objective to get people attention to check it out, and have active subscribers since all my subscriber are all inactive. My schedule uploading I could say 1 days to 2 days. So yeah hopefully if any of you guys interest to watch minecraft content you could check it out my channel! I barely started uploading due school and contest. But now I'm back to bring you guys some interesting videos.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Sirtrex1/videos
Check out my latest videos!

Reactions: Brinkbabe91

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
My name is Sirtrex!
I found freedom by watching videos on youtube.
Made me join the forums because I though it would be great to introduce myself to everyone and get to know them!
My hobbies are skating ,dancing and sports!
What is your favorite food? Ribs
I started youtube because I want people to feel like there part of me, companion and leaving comments below what should I do. My subscriber will always be the first <3
What kind of channel do you run?:Well I run a minecraft channel!
The kind of content I'm uploading right now its like an adventure , I'm with one of my friends doing videos collaborating! My objective to get people attention to check it out, and have active subscribers since all my subscriber are all inactive. My schedule uploading I could say 1 days to 2 days. So yeah hopefully if any of you guys interest to watch minecraft content you could check it out my channel! I barely started uploading due school and contest. But now I'm back to bring you guys some interesting videos.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Sirtrex1/videos
Check out my latest videos!
Hello Sirtrex! Welcome to our lovely community! Hope you enjoy it here! Have fun and remember don't give up :p

Reactions: Sirtrex

Brinkbabe91

Renowned User
Jan 22, 2015
YouTube
Brinkbabe91
Hello Sirtrex! Welcome to freedom!
My favorite food is a tie between pizza and lasagna.
My channel is kind of just a general gaming channel. I am hoping that in the future I can do more of a variety of videos than I already do.

aceasd15

Rising User
Apr 6, 2014
YouTube
Welcome To The Community! As Fellow Minecrafter If You Need Anything Just Ask Dude![DOUBLEPOST=1447981107][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome To The Community! As Fellow Minecrafter you will grow overtime! If You Need Anything Just Ask Dude!

Sirtrex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 12, 2014
YouTube
Welcome To The Community! As Fellow Minecrafter If You Need Anything Just Ask Dude![DOUBLEPOST=1447981107][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome To The Community! As Fellow Minecrafter you will grow overtime! If You Need Anything Just Ask Dude!
Thanks appreciate the comment! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1448127399][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community :)

Seems your channel button gives an error, maybe this can help: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-to-add-the-youtube-subscribe-button-below-your-signature.39229! Thanks for the help and comment , needed to fix that :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1448127567][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello Sirtrex! Welcome to freedom!
My favorite food is a tie between pizza and lasagna.
My channel is kind of just a general gaming channel. I am hoping that in the future I can do more of a variety of videos than I already do.
I see your channel got a lot of contents! Thats amazing! Thanks for the comment! :D Keep it up I like your content c:

Last edited: