Exxpo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey whats up guys this is Exxpo you most likely do not know me, this being my first post on this forum site so let me introduce myself. I am a 15 year old gamer that is super excited to do something different and i feel i can do that with YouTube but i cant do that without some people coming along with me can I. That is where my subscribers come in, i am not forcing you to come subscribe or watch my videos but I do post on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. I am mainly a gamer but I am open to new things in the near future. Anyways thank you so much for coming by to view my forum post it means so much and if your interested in viewing my Channel my channel name is "EXXPO" on youtube of course

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

I like your channel trailer , nice information and league of legends would be a good idea or even Dota due to them being huge !

best of luck :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey whats up guys this is Exxpo you most likely do not know me, this being my first post on this forum site so let me introduce myself. I am a 15 year old gamer that is super excited to do something different and i feel i can do that with YouTube but i cant do that without some people coming along with me can I. That is where my subscribers come in, i am not forcing you to come subscribe or watch my videos but I do post on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. I am mainly a gamer but I am open to new things in the near future. Anyways thank you so much for coming by to view my forum post it means so much and if your interested in viewing my Channel my channel name is "EXXPO" on youtube of course

Welcome to the family EXXPO, What are you goals in youtube for future and how you find about Freedom! ? Don't worry about subscriber to much :)

Exxpo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family EXXPO, What are you goals in youtube for future and how you find about Freedom! ? Don't worry about subscriber to much :)
Right now my main goal is just to have fun doing it and give you guys the best content i can give you!!
and i actually found out about it through another bigger YouTuber "ZIOVO"

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Right now
my main goal is just to have fun doing it and give you guys the best content i can give you!!
and i actually found out about it through another bigger YouTuber "ZIOVO"

Thats a great goal mate and make sure you having fun with it and dont worry about the number :D

JKM gaming and vlogs

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
UK
YouTube
jordmiller14
hiya exxpo, i have watched one of your videos, and i have liked watching the video, which was the tutorial for the bow i have subscribed to you channel. Hoping one day we can do a collab.

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
welcome to freedom :) hope you enjoy your time with us :) i subbed to you i hope too see alot of good vids from you :) if you need any help feel free to ask

Exxpo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
hiya exxpo, i have watched one of your videos, and i have liked watching the video, which was the tutorial for the bow i have subscribed to you channel. Hoping one day we can do a collab.
Yeah as soon as i get an official mic I will probably be collabing with some of my friends maybe you can come along