Gaming Welcome to MrMario609!

MrMario609

New User
Nov 27, 2015
My name is Eddie, and I run a YouTube channel called MrMario609!
I found the freedom network through my friends because we all wanted to start being more professional with our channels. I joined these forums because I read an article recommended by Freedom! to increase YouTube views. My hobbies include video editing, art, and of course GAMING! I started YouTube to upload funny gaming content including such games as WWE 2K16, The Escapists, Battleblock Theater, and much more! My biggest dream for YouTube is to probably do YouTube full time. As I said before I run a gaming channel, and I upload whatever games I feel like playing!
So, if I have hooked you into checking out my channel! Go check it out here! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMario609

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom :D

i think that you should introduce yourself a bit more to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do on your channel , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , so just edit your thread , and you're good to go ;D plus you can add a Sub Button to make it easier for people to sub to you which you can also find on the Sticky Threads :D

I see that you haven't upload anything yet , but you are quiet excited about that , and that is exactly what it takes to keep going , but you have to know that these things don't come easy because there is competition a lot of it , so you guys better work on reaching the top , and it takes time so just keep on going never stop because nothing good comes easy :D

However , you should know a couple of things since you haven't uploaded yet , you should know that quality comes first and that means that you got to have some good video and audio quality so work on that with time , and also you should develop some good graphics that attract people's attention to make your videos appealing to click on , and that what is going to get you some views , so you better work on your thumbnails , and also if you are a commentator then you should be enthusiastic and energetic when talking because its more engaging to watch someone who is having fun :D, and remember that everybody starts somewhere , so its never shamful to start from rock bottom , but what matters is where you want to end :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU :D