Gaming Welcome, to Me and My Channel

Ben Schenke

New User
Jul 4, 2015
Fort Wayne, Indiana
YouTube
Hello Everyone welcome to my section of introducing myself to the freedom Family. My name is Benjamin Paul Schenke last of 8 siblings in my family. last of two other triplet brothers. I live in Indiana, in a city called Fort Wayne i have lived for 20 years in February. I have lived watching with YouTube videos for as long as a would remember; from a little kid watching Minecraft, to a team to watching Call Of Duty and now to a young adult to watching Call Of Duty and news channels etc. I found the Freedom Network while looking in the description of a Content creator call Red Scarce/ now know as just Scarce. i scrolled through his description and found a link that said "Become a Partner", Now a this point i was a senior in high school. I was past going to college and had my mind set on going into the Military; i did research and was looking at the Marine Corp and the Navy, those were my two options that i liked. Fast forward to March of my senior year i was down in my basement play Call Of Duty: Advanced warfare, with my brothers watching me. I was great my brother said after the match i play and told me "Man you should like record your gameplay or something that" and since that point i have fully commented myself to be a content creator for Call Of Duty and basically all shooter games. So, Back to the Freedom website, i clicked the link and applied for a partnership. Fast-forward to 2016 i got an email that stated. "How to Double your subscribers" and i knew going into making YouTube videos and all of that, that i wasn't going to grow to 500 or even 1,000 in a week or month; so i was interested in what "George" had to say about how to Double my subscribers. As of the age of about 5 i was heavily engaged in sports year round, i play baseball, soccer, basketball, i swam year round as well and my family was a swimming family, all 8 swam one time in their lives, but i loved it i swam from 6 years old to 10 years old. One year after that all the other sports i played became boring because i played soccer at my local school in 5th grade. I've played soccer from 5th grade all the way to senior year of high school, making the varsity team when i was a Sophomore. I was pretty good at soccer, played mid-field my whole soccer career. Other thing that i loved to do is play video games and most of you that are reading this naturally are video game lovers. We all of those memories of going to a friends house after school to have a sleep over and stay up all night playing you're favorite games until dawn Well, one of my friends and two of my triplet brothers went to his house to have a sleep over one Friday day after school in middle school. We stayed up all night 'till morning playing MW2, having free-for-all matches on Rust; that's one memory that i loved, the other one is playing a single player RPG game or game like Dead island at night by myself sitting on a bean bag until like 5:00 a.m. in the morning the next day. Those were awesome and i will always remember them. I really don't have a favorite food, but i had foods/meals that i hated back in my child hood that now i love, for instants i hated Chinese food and anything that had onions and peppers, but now i eat them all the time. I would say the biggest dream is to have a well subscribe YouTube channel and something not YouTube related i want to get into like rally car racing or like drifting. I really find that really dope and awesome. The Channel i run is a Call Of Duty Channel, i play Black Ops 3 right now, but in the future when i get a pop filter and shock mount, i will play other games and do series and commentaries on them. I upload every Tuesday @ 2:00 P.M. Eastern time, but like i said i will upload other games on Saturday or Sunday.

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

I do call of duty on my channel to :) how are you finding black ops 3 ?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Um, its great and i love it but in the beginning i found it substantially harder to get used to then Ghost or Advanced warfare. I actually love AW.

I found it pretty easy to be honest and I'm loving it to but AW I hated so god dam much :(