Entertainment Welcome to ChallengeTrials

ChallengeTrials

New User
Apr 20, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys! We are ChallengeTrials! We are from the United Kingdom. There is two of us! We are both 16. We found freedom by looking for YouTube partnership websites and also, we have had previous experience in using freedom in the past. We chose to join the forums as we need to expand our audience more and what better way to do that than to post about our channel in forums! Our hobbies are that we like to have gaming sessions together and we also enjoy recording and uploading new videos for you guys! We don't have a specific favourite food as both of us will eat anything random! We started Youtube at first as a hobby and then we realised people enjoyed our content and carried on watching us and supporting us! This felt amazing so we carried on! Our biggest dream is that we wish to get a decent sized fan base going and create new challenge videos that will entertain people and make them want more! We run a challenge channel that basically posts us doing stupid stuff for your guys entertainment whether it be eating or drinking weird or disgusting stuff, doing water challenges or just any other challenge. We will do it! We try to upload weekly but if we can't then we will inform people through our twitter page! Check us out and enjoy at challengetrials on Youtube! Just look for the jalapeno as the photo!

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well welcome to the forums :)
Hope you will enjoy your time here and in any case of questions be free to contact me in private :)
If there is anything i can help with let me know aswell. Also i see there is an error with linking your channel in signature, remember to only use the channel ID code (The part after /channel/ID)

But hope to see you around the forum :)
Best Regards
Joa

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Buddy , Welcome to Freedom !

I'm from the UK also , Near Norwich not sure if you have heard of it :) Your channel sounds like fun and I'm glad your enjoying it ! you will meet a lot of new people on here and I hope they will help you out :D

best of luck and I will go have a look at your channel (y) (Y)