Gaming Welcome to BroShowTV!

BroShowTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2014
YouTube
Hey everyone, I thought that I would take a minute here to let you all know about the YouTube channel that I help to run. We go by the name of BroShowTV and we upload a huge range of videos, everything from gaming to reviews and eventually vlogs and tutorials. Our aim is to entertain everyone which is why there is a lot of content on our channel (currently over 120 videos!) So I hope to see some of you in the comments of our videos and thanks for reading.
-BroShowTV's Leo ;)

https://m.youtube.com/user/BroShowTVOffical?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey everyone, I thought that I would take a minute here to let you all know about the YouTube channel that I help to run. We go by the name of BroShowTV and we upload a huge range of videos, everything from gaming to reviews and eventually vlogs and tutorials. Our aim is to entertain everyone which is why there is a lot of content on our channel (currently over 120 videos!) So I hope to see some of you in the comments of our videos and thanks for reading.
-BroShowTV's Leo ;)

https://m.youtube.com/user/BroShowTVOffical?

Welcome to the family Bro!!, What games do you play in youtube channel and how you found about Freedom! ?

BroShowTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2014
YouTube
Thanks, personally I'm new to the freedom fourms, is there anything I should check out while I'm here?

BroShowTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2014
YouTube
We upload a big range of games, some examples are gta 5, Battlefield 4, the last of us, the Division, csgo, war thunder, call of duty and more. As for finding freedom, one of my friends that helps out with the channel found out about you so I wouldn't know off the top of my head, sorry :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
We upload a big range of games, some examples are gta 5, Battlefield 4, the last of us, the Division, csgo, war thunder, call of duty and more. As for finding freedom, one of my friends that helps out with the channel found out about you so I wouldn't know off the top of my head, sorry :)

Is okay, I like battlefield 4 also are you going to get Battlefield 1 ?

BroShowTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2014
YouTube
Yeah I used to be the same, always the late comer to the party, but now we're uploading content I'm trying to get as up to date as possible. Can be difficult at times because of work and such

BroShowTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2014
YouTube
Sorry the reply took a while, my phone ran out of battery, i work within Engineering. more specifically building tractors

BroShowTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2014
YouTube
isnt it just, anyway im off now for an early start tomorrow. thanks for the welcome and all and ill see you around man