bgamermorris

New User
Jan 30, 2015
I know your all just like "another cringy youtube channel but trust me Im not . I have been making videos for 3 years and I love making them and engaging with my fans , I read all of my comments and always reply to them (if they are questions).

What videos do you make??

I make all types of gaming videos on all different types of the latest games and I also like to get a little bit mad over so games :D !!!!

What games do you play??

I play most genre of games but I dont like games like dota and league of legends

how did you find freedom??

I found freedom by lookingf for youtube communities to meet people and the best one I found was freedom !!!

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

what games do you play ?

How did you find freedom ?

best of luck !

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I know your all just like "another cringy youtube channel but trust me Im not . I have been making videos for 3 years and I love making them and engaging with my fans , I read all of my comments and always reply to them (if they are questions).

What videos do you make??

I make all types of gaming videos on all different types of the latest games and I also like to get a little bit mad over so games :D !!!!

What games do you play??

I play most genre of games but I dont like games like dota and league of legends

how did you find freedom??

I found freedom by lookingf for youtube communities to meet people and the best one I found was freedom !!!

Welcome to the family mate, what games are you fav and why you dont like dota and league of legends dont mind I ask?