Gaming Welcome! Patricii

Patricii

New User
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
Hey! I'm Patrick, I am a new guy just trying to experiment with the YouTube Life! I play video games and maybe even plan to do IRL things too. The main games I play right now is Counter-Strike, but I would not mind uploading other things! But my YouTube stage-name is "Patricii" or "PatriciiGamer."

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey! I'm Patrick, I am a new guy just trying to experiment with the YouTube Life! I play video games and maybe even plan to do IRL things too. The main games I play right now is Counter-Strike, but I would not mind uploading other things! But my YouTube stage-name is "Patricii" or "PatriciiGamer."

Welcome to the family Patrick, What games are you going to play and how you found about Freedom! ?

Patricii

New User
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family Patrick, What games are you going to play and how you found about Freedom! ?
Well I found out about Freedom a longgggg time ago but I never had to proper equipment to actually start doing videos. But I plan on playing games like CS, Gmod, and really anything personally.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Well I found out about Freedom a longgggg time ago but I never had to proper equipment to actually start doing videos. But I plan on playing games like CS, Gmod, and really anything personally.

That's awesome you found Freedom long time ago and Best of luck on youtube and have any question feel free to asl :)