Gaming Welcome Everyone.

DuelZed

New User
Jan 7, 2016
Hello fellow Freedom! partners, my name is Duel Zed. I am from the United States living in New Hampshire. I am 18 years of age (soon to be 19) and found Freedom! through a fellow YouTuber. I felt that joining the forums was a good way to get in contact with other YouTubers like me who are looking for a way to expand their audience. I started YouTube because it gave me a chance to show people that I have really no way of finding to show who I am and what I can bring to the table. I am can be a serious person most of the time but get me with some friends and I will give you a laugh or two.
I mainly do gaming on my channel. Mostly team competitive games like Counter Strike and League of Legends. However I do also enjoy Role Play games as well as sandbox and Dungeon Crawler games. I have recently gotten into Cinema 4D art and I am looking to do channel art and intros for people who want them once I have enough experience under my belt. I may upload once or twice a week since I don't have a ton of time on my hands. I do my best with the time that I am given.
I hope you can check my channel out and let me know if you want to see anything new! Just leave suggestions in the comments of the videos. Thank you!
Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/c/duelzed

EremielGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Eremiel_Gaming
Hello fellow Freedom! partners, my name is Duel Zed. I am from the United States living in New Hampshire. I am 18 years of age (soon to be 19) and found Freedom! through a fellow YouTuber. I felt that joining the forums was a good way to get in contact with other YouTubers like me who are looking for a way to expand their audience. I started YouTube because it gave me a chance to show people that I have really no way of finding to show who I am and what I can bring to the table. I am can be a serious person most of the time but get me with some friends and I will give you a laugh or two.
I mainly do gaming on my channel. Mostly team competitive games like Counter Strike and League of Legends. However I do also enjoy Role Play games as well as sandbox and Dungeon Crawler games. I have recently gotten into Cinema 4D art and I am looking to do channel art and intros for people who want them once I have enough experience under my belt. I may upload once or twice a week since I don't have a ton of time on my hands. I do my best with the time that I am given.
I hope you can check my channel out and let me know if you want to see anything new! Just leave suggestions in the comments of the videos. Thank you!
Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/c/duelzed
Welcome to the community :D