Service Website Design

JeffLeafFan

Freedom! Member
Hello guys,

I've recently been working on my HTML and CSS and I would love to try it out. If you would like a starter website for no cost, you've come to the right place. I can't promise you it will be perfect but I will put a lot of effort into it (plus it's free!). This is my first project so it could take awhile but it will be worth it! IF you're interested, leave a reply or PM me!

Thanks!

JeffLeafFan

Freedom! Member
I would take you up on your offer because i kind of would like a website for my music (and channel), but i do not have money for a domain (yet).

Okay, I would love to help you at some point. I can always try and make a basic design for it (again, this may not be perfect - it's just for my practice) then you can take it from me if/when you want to have a website. I'm just looking for practice and if you can benefit from it then that's great. Just let me know.

Mix Master Ketchup

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Okay, I would love to help you at some point. I can always try and make a basic design for it (again, this may not be perfect - it's just for my practice) then you can take it from me if/when you want to have a website. I'm just looking for practice and if you can benefit from it then that's great. Just let me know.

That would be awesome!