• Total voters

The Jake and Lester Show

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2016
Philippines
YouTube
tjalsxofficial
Hi there! We are new here! Just got partnered with freedom few hours ago. And I am looking forward in knowing you all! :)

Your name/alias:
Well our channel name is The Jake and Lester Show. It's actually our real life nicknames. I use Jek in our home. And I use Jake as a phone name when I worked in a BPO company before. Jake seems easy to remember that is why I chose it. Lester is my buddy's nickname. Lyster is his birthname.

Where are you from?:
We are from Philippines.

How old are you?:
21 and 17

How did you find Freedom!?
I searched a lot of MCN's before. I saw a channel on YouTube that is already a partner of Freedom. I clicked it and boom is the Jake and Lester Show here.

What made you join our forums?:
To know people. To know stuffs that I can use to improve my content creation for my channel. And of course to get some leads or audience for my channel.

What are your hobbies?:
I am a beatboxer. I sing at weddings and parties. Lester is a basketball players. He is also a frustrated singer. I wonder why I became close to him. Maybe its because we have the same mindset in life.

What is your favorite food?
Our favorite breakfast is oatmeal with bread. Favorite dish of mine is Adobo. Lester's favorite dish is Sinigang. Those are Filipino dishes.

Why did you start YouTube?
I've had a lot of channels before but I just use it for personal uploads. We started this main channel 2 weeks ago.

What is your biggest dream?
To have a business where we can get our families out of financial disability. You know, we are not rich. But we are rich in mind. Both me and Lester has a positive outlook towards life, that is why we believe we are going to be succesful.

What kind of channel do you run?:
Our channel focuses on one thing, Comedy. But if we are going to subcategorize it. We do Challenges, Short films, Parodies, Self-help, and Vlogs.

How frequently do you upload?:
We upload everyday. Possibly twice per day depending on our availability. Before we upload, we schedule it first on our bulletin board. We have tons of plans. By the way, we are actually 6 people running this channel. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi there! We are new here! Just got partnered with freedom few hours ago. And I am looking forward in knowing you all! :)

Your name/alias:
Well our channel name is The Jake and Lester Show. It's actually our real life nicknames. I use Jek in our home. And I use Jake as a phone name when I worked in a BPO company before. Jake seems easy to remember that is why I chose it. Lester is my buddy's nickname. Lyster is his birthname.

Where are you from?:
We are from Philippines.

How old are you?:
21 and 17

How did you find Freedom!?
I searched a lot of MCN's before. I saw a channel on YouTube that is already a partner of Freedom. I clicked it and boom is the Jake and Lester Show here.

What made you join our forums?:
To know people. To know stuffs that I can use to improve my content creation for my channel. And of course to get some leads or audience for my channel.

What are your hobbies?:
I am a beatboxer. I sing at weddings and parties. Lester is a basketball players. He is also a frustrated singer. I wonder why I became close to him. Maybe its because we have the same mindset in life.

What is your favorite food?
Our favorite breakfast is oatmeal with bread. Favorite dish of mine is Adobo. Lester's favorite dish is Sinigang. Those are Filipino dishes.

Why did you start YouTube?
I've had a lot of channels before but I just use it for personal uploads. We started this main channel 2 weeks ago.

What is your biggest dream?
To have a business where we can get our families out of financial disability. You know, we are not rich. But we are rich in mind. Both me and Lester has a positive outlook towards life, that is why we believe we are going to be succesful.

What kind of channel do you run?:
Our channel focuses on one thing, Comedy. But if we are going to subcategorize it. We do Challenges, Short films, Parodies, Self-help, and Vlogs.

How frequently do you upload?:
We upload everyday. Possibly twice per day depending on our availability. Before we upload, we schedule it first on our bulletin board. We have tons of plans. By the way, we are actually 6 people running this channel. :)
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

So we have a beatboxer and a frustrated singer. Now that is a combination wich would bring many Comedy :p