Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
I hope this the right part of group for this post.

I think we need to have Brony asset packs like end cards, Subscribe buttons ect.

Some might say as well:

What a brony? A male fan of the TV Show My Little Pony.

Are you too young to watch My Little Pony: Well you can watch any cartoon, at any age. Like you don't see warnings like: This cartoon is just for kids and only watched who are under 18.

"My Little Pony is girl show, boys, men should not watch it." Well it as family show where Male and Female can watch it. I have to say as well: It ok for girls to like boy shows, not ok for boys to watch girls shows? How that fair.

It true most of the times that people say I hate My Little Pony, are people who have not even seen the show.

I know My Little Pony is not for everyone, but does not harm to give it a look.

Thanks for your time.

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
I keep my love for my little pony secret now a days so my channel doesn't get hate haha but I'd love to design you and anyone else some asset packs that are MLP related. I was lead writer for an indie my little pony game for several months and designed many banners for mlp related websites and members of mlpforums and stuff. I know my way around paint.net haha

Reactions: Hyderpony

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Well I am working on My Little Investigations[DOUBLEPOST=1509162401][/DOUBLEPOST]
And I don't get much hate anyway.
I didn't get much hate back when I was an MLP channel but now that I do other stuff and I want to try and get a really big fanbase I gotta keep it down low cause my kind of content is for people who would despise bronies tbh

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
I didn't get much hate back when I was an MLP channel but now that I do other stuff and I want to try and get a really big fanbase I gotta keep it down low cause my kind of content is for people who would despise bronies tbh

Well I do videos and not all mlp.