VR We need partners who want to work with us ?

sonumas

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
France
YouTube
We need Partners Who want to work with us Like a family Anyone interested ?

we have more then 1000 subscribers

WE will waiting for your reply thanks

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well what do u need people for I mean if I knew what are we gonna do together would have been much better because I want in but I am 50-50 about this

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
for youtube man
You don't seem to want to tell people what they will be doing. When they ask work together for what. they mean what job would they do. making gaming videos? making skits? I don't really think this was a good start you had as you just jumped into making a post without even trying. I recommend you make a new post and delete this one and tell people what they will be doing, because i had to as like 12 times over skype what i will be doing and when you said to work as a team i didn't think you would say to make videos and post on your channel. Because when you said that i had to make gaming content on your channel it sounded more like a scam especially when you said "i gots lot of epensive tools". I'm not sure if you mean sonyvegas, Cameras, computers, or what. Next time go into detail. Tell everyone what they will be doing before they even ask.

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

sonumas

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
France
YouTube
We don't really need to understand you to know that you obviously didnt put really any work into this post and just wanted people to make videos for you.
Not that Dude I just want friends like we will help each other to grow up that's all what i want

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
Not that Dude I just want friends like we will help each other to grow up that's all what i want
I mean if you look at the first 9 words of your post it says "we need partners to work with us" so obviously you didn't really think about it at all.