Comedy We Are Project Paradox

Project Paradox

Rising User
Hey, everybody! We just joined Freedom! We are the comedy trio, Jorge, Antoneo, and Camilo! We have been making videos on YouTube since 2013 but never really gotten anywhere. We have so much passion and ambition towards this platform that we just know that if we can get the word out on our channel, we can actually make it our career. We have so many ideas and so much we want to do on YouTube! We upload every single Friday at 10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time! We were really inspired by "All Games Must Die's" story and gave us the confidence boost we needed to leave this comment. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this comment and another thank you if you checked out our channel! We make original sketches, a comedy series called, "Bros Who Knows," a show called, "Wolf Pack Chat" where we rant on a particular topic and perform YouTube challenges, a debate show called, "Brain Freeze Debates," and much more.

Bung Bigthing

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom! Family guys.. Jorge, Antoneo, and Camilo.. I think you have great potentials on your vids to be a successful youtubers..
I've seen all your videos..

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
Hey, everybody! We just joined Freedom! We are the comedy trio, Jorge, Antoneo, and Camilo! We have been making videos on YouTube since 2013 but never really gotten anywhere. We have so much passion and ambition towards this platform that we just know that if we can get the word out on our channel, we can actually make it our career. We have so many ideas and so much we want to do on YouTube! We upload every single Friday at 10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time! We were really inspired by "All Games Must Die's" story and gave us the confidence boost we needed to leave this comment. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this comment and another thank you if you checked out our channel! We make original sketches, a comedy series called, "Bros Who Knows," a show called, "Wolf Pack Chat" where we rant on a particular topic and perform YouTube challenges, a debate show called, "Brain Freeze Debates," and much more.

Welcome Guys! Glad You Are Part Of The Family. Your passion as rubbed off on me and I am on my way to check you guys out. GG