Gaming We are DZFM Gaming

DZFM Gaming

New User
Thanks for taking me into the Freedom Network! I am a gaming Journalist from Germany with a b2b Business. I also have a Youtube Channel about Gaming and that is the cause why i'm here. I want to show my visitors games which i could recommend. Over the years i released more than 1000 Videos out of all genres of Games.

I would be happy if you check out my Channel!

Best wishes

Nils

Reactions: AFKPlays

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Thanks for taking me into the Freedom Network! I am a gaming Journalist from Germany with a b2b Business. I also have a Youtube Channel about Gaming and that is the cause why i'm here. I want to show my visitors games which i could recommend. Over the years i released more than 1000 Videos out of all genres of Games.

Best wishes

Nils
Welcome to freedom :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Best wishes

Nils
Welcome to the Community :)

So you do a BIG variety of games then, how well does it work as sometimes focusing on one game can be good but i'm also one that loves to do some variety :)

DZFM Gaming

New User
Welcome to the Community :)

So you do a BIG variety of games then, how well does it work as sometimes focusing on one game can be good but i'm also one that loves to do some variety :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! It can be good to focus on 1 Game for sure but i want to give a Channel which shows all good games to rhe Community. I don't want to hype one game, i want to hype all which are good. Iwork at this channel verry often and very long and i hope it will grow a bit faster now....

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Best wishes

Nils
WOOOOOOW! 1000 videos? That's insane! Well welcome to the Freedom Network! All the best for them future man!

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube

Best wishes

Nils
Welcome to the family

Reactions: teddysuandi