Gaming We are a competitive team.

Team Motion

New User
Sep 23, 2016
Hello, we started this channel a month or two ago and thought that our channel would grow as fast as it did. We are very eager to start pushing out better and better content every week. Even though we can only upload videos weekly we still try to make them the best videos we can for our youtube channel. We have 16 subs and atleast 50 views on both videos. We gain about a few subs a day and keep wanting to expand our competitive gaming team. Our channel is in a network with Freedom and a sponsor called Buck Gaming these two companies have been helping us out tremendously through this youtube process and helped us gained some subs. I'm really grateful for them to be around for us and hope that you can aswell! If you wish to get recruited though comment down below either in this thread or in one of the youtube videos what game system you play on, how good you are at the game, what competitive game would you want to get into, and how old you are. These are the requirements if you wish to join.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUVvv3scRVcBiXvR6PZ-riQ?spfreload=5

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, we started this channel a month or two ago and thought that our channel would grow as fast as it did. We are very eager to start pushing out better and better content every week. Even though we can only upload videos weekly we still try to make them the best videos we can for our youtube channel. We have 16 subs and atleast 50 views on both videos. We gain about a few subs a day and keep wanting to expand our competitive gaming team. Our channel is in a network with Freedom and a sponsor called Buck Gaming these two companies have been helping us out tremendously through this youtube process and helped us gained some subs. I'm really grateful for them to be around for us and hope that you can aswell! If you wish to get recruited though comment down below either in this thread or in one of the youtube videos what game system you play on, how good you are at the game, what competitive game would you want to get into, and how old you are. These are the requirements if you wish to join.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUVvv3scRVcBiXvR6PZ-riQ?spfreload=5
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Great to hear your a competitive gamer and my question would be on wich platform and what games do you play? The most basic answers are Cod and Battlefield but do you perhaps also play Overwatch?

Team Motion

New User
Sep 23, 2016
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Great to hear your a competitive gamer and my question would be on wich platform and what games do you play? The most basic answers are Cod and Battlefield but do you perhaps also play Overwatch?
We have started moving over to battlefield, overwatch, cs:go, ect. But we are looking for people to start new teams and try to find the best in the community!

Team Motion

New User
Sep 23, 2016
Hey guys! Checked your channel, question: Do you major FPS games? or open for anything? Good job on editing by the way...
we work with what we have! And we are in those type of games! If you wish to join or ask a question about our competitive team either leave a comment about why you wanna join and submit a link to us so we can review it and talk to our other teams about if you would be an acceptable member to join the team! But thanks for checking us out!

Team Motion

New User
Sep 23, 2016
I play Overwatch on the PS4 myself and mostly play Ranked since the latest update :)
We are very interested in you and we saw a quite a bit of your videos and will be having a discussion about you and the deciding factor of having you on the team! Thank you for being interested and we will get back in contact with you very shortly on the forums.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze