Request watch the first 30 seconds and tell me how I do

HypahYT

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
watch the first 30 seconds and tell me how I do please, PC is loud in the back but I need more help improving. Thanks

ShivGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
Romania
YouTube
I think it is not bad, but in my opinion your mic is too loud in the first 20 seconds and i can not hear you clearly ( because of the loudness ) .And also you can lower your game sound because further in the video when you shoot those guards I just can't hear you over the shooting sound .
I hope i helped you a little! :)

HypahYT

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
I think it is not bad, but in my opinion your mic is too loud in the first 20 seconds and i can not hear you clearly ( because of the loudness ) .And also you can lower your game sound because further in the video when you shoot those guards I just can't hear you over the shooting sound .
I hope i helped you a little! :)
that helped a lot thanks man!

CleeOr

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
  • Try cool blender outros and intros, search youtube for blender program templates and tutorials
  • Make your thumbnail round so they attract people's eyes, search youtube "How to make round thumbnails"
  • Instead of making more than 1 clip as an intro get a really funny 1 clip only at the beggining :D